The following items will be discussed in details
- Laboratory equipment and techniques, safety, MSDS, Personal protective equipment, Right to know law.
- Preparation of Normal, molar, molal and% solutions. QUALITY Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Determination of pH, QA/QC and its practical applications.
- Determination of Alkalinity, methods, QA/QC and application.
- Determination of temperature, Turbidity, their calibration, QA/QC and their practical and regulatory applications.
- Determination of chlorine residuals by different methods, QA/QC, practical and regulatory applications.
- How to conduct Jar test, preparation of standards for jar test.
- Determination of Fluoride, Iron and Manganese by different methods, theory of analysis, QA/QC, Application of the tests.
- Water stability by Baylis curve, Langeleir Saturation Index.
- Sample siting plan for BacT program, diseases, methods like. Membrane filter, MFT, P-A Coliform, Fecal and colilert tests.
- Determination of Hardness, chloride and sulfates, their QA/QC. Precision and accuracy of methods and practical application.